The Salmonella lawyers at Marler Clark developed this site to keep our clients up-to-date on current litigation being prosecuted by Marler Clark throughout the United States. The site is also a resource for Marler Clark co-counsel in Salmonella cases, print and broadcast media who are working on stories about Salmonella outbreaks and outbreak-related lawsuits, and potential clients who are researching Marler Clark in anticipation of filing a Salmonella claim.
Marler Clark Current Case Updates
Salmonella litigation is currently taking place in several states.
- Smiling Hara Tempeh Salmonella Outbreak Litigiation
Marler Clark Salmonella attorneys are representing victims of a Salmonella paratyphi B outbreak linked to the soy product tempeh. The law firm has filed 2 Salmonella lawsuits on behalf of victims of the tempeh outbreak.
Marler Clark Resolved Salmonella Cases
Marler Clark represented victims of the following resolved outbreaks:
- A & R Bar-be-que Salmonella Lawsuit
- Adrift Restaurant Salmonella Lawsuits
- Alamosa, Colorado, Municipal Water System Salmonella Outbreak Litigation
- Beaches Sandy Bay Jamaica Salmonella Outbreak Litigation
- Black Forest Bakery Salmonella Lawsuits